The Snap Short - Black
- 6” inseam lightweight short that easily transitions from in to out of the water. An update to our Chapter I style.
- Quick dry shell made with ECONYL® 100% recycled and regenerated nylons.
- Fully lined with a super soft micro mesh made of recycled nylons.
- Snap closure on the fly and waistband with an inner waistband string to help adjust the fit.
- Side pockets for ease of storage with a secret hidden zipper in the left hand pocket.
- Mini elastic hook at the front waistband to hook your keys.
- Offered in Black colorway.
- Puffy OCIN logo detail.
- FSC Certified swing tags and reusable Versatex™ packaging
- Jackson wears Size Como in Black.
- Jackson details: Waist | 32.5", Height | 6'2"
- Proudly made with ECONYL® yarn - 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon. This fabric offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun and is also Standard 100 certified by Oeko-Tex, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals.
- Shell: 79% Recycled Polyamide 21% Elastane Lycra® SuperXtra Life™
- Mesh Liner: 80% Recycled Nylon 20% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Or save the oceans and water and hand wash cold.
Men's Size Guide
We did something different with our naming to disrupt the way we associate ourselves to society’s standards of ‘size’. If you’re in between sizes, we suggest sizing down as the natural give of the yarns will stretch with you. Learn More
|Bottom Size||28 - 29||30 - 31||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 38|
|Waist Size||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 36||37 - 38|
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.