The Scoop Crop Top - Deep Water
- Scoop neck crop top with metal clasp closure.
- Cut slightly deeper at the sides.
- Optional padding inside for additional support and comfort.
- Adjustable straps, because everyone's body is different. Secured with self-loops to minimize the unnecessary production of materials.
- Seamless detail throughout for maximum comfort and a smooth feel.
- Designed for in and out of the water - try it as an everyday baselayer option.
- Made with quick-dry, super soft, 100% recycled and regenerated nylons.
- Offered in Black, Olivine, Sunset, Jade, Shallow, and Deep Water - Our black colorway is a slightly stiffer fabric that offers more compression. Olivine, Sunset, Jade, Shallow, and Deep Water have a smoother hand for a ‘barely-there’ feeling.
- Embroidered OCIN logo detail.
- FSC Certified Swing Tags and reusable Versatex™ packaging
- Candice wears Size Como in Deep Water.
- Worn with the Panel Bottom in Sunset.
- Candice details: Bust | 31", Bra size | 32C, Waist | 25", Hips | 33.5", Height | 5'7"
- Proudly made with ECONYL® yarn - 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon. This fabric offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun and is also Standard 100 certified by Oeko-Tex, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals.
- Black colorway: 79% Recycled Polyamide 21% Elastane Lycra® SuperXtra Life™
- Olivine, Sunset, Jade, Shallow, and Deep Water colorways: 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane Lycra® SuperXtra Life™
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Or save the oceans and water and hand wash cold.
Women's Size Guide
We did something different with our naming to disrupt the way we associate ourselves to society’s standards of ‘size’. If you’re in between sizes, we suggest sizing down as the natural give of the yarns will stretch with you. Learn More
|Teslin / XXS||Como / XS||Mara / S||Floe / M||Alta / L|
|Bra Size||AA - A||A - B||B - C||C - D||D|
|Bust (inches)||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 36||37||38|
|Waist (inches)||24 - 25||25 - 26||26 - 27||27 - 28||29 - 30|
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.