Salvage Public Pareo - Black
- From our friends Salvage Public - made in Hawai'i by Hawaiians
- A versatile Pareo: can be worn as a bandana, a blanket, a scarf, a cover up. Ideas are endless.
- 100% lightweight rayon Hand printed in India 70" x 40"
- Features a beautiful Lauaʻe signature print (Lauaʻe is a fragrant fern and this pattern comes from Poakalani & co. a Hawaiian quilting hui, founded in the 1970s)
- This item is a special project piece and will be a final sale.
- Folds down small, making it a perfect travel companion to the beach, the pool, and home.
- Drawcord loop.
- Dimensions 70" x 40"
- 100% lightweight rayon.
- Save the oceans and water and hand wash or delicate wash cold. Hang to dry.
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.