OCIN x bisous beads "Bok Choy Bracelet"
- A collaboration with local jewelry brand bisous beads @bisous.beads
- Each bracelet is handmade with love on the traditional and unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples: Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh, and Musqueam Nations, also know as Vancouver.
- Each piece is designed with elastic, specialty glass beads and freshwater pearls.
- One size, sold individually (one piece)
- This product is a final sale.
- Elastic, specialty glass beads, and freshwater pearls.
- These pieces are all hand-made and delicate. The elastic will stretch and can break if you're not careful so please take note when wearing. Avoid excess use in water.
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.