The Halter Top - Deep Water
- High neck halter style with tie-back closure.
- A flattering shape cut slightly deeper at the sides for those that like a bit of front coverage, but not too much.
- Removable padding inside for additional support and comfort.
- Seamless detail throughout for maximum comfort and a smooth feel.
- Designed for in and out of the water - worn with hi-waisted trousers, under your go-to tee, or as is, paired with your favorite OCIN bottom.
- Made with quick-dry, super soft fabric crafted with ECONYL® regenerated nylon.
- Offered in Black, Sunset, Shallow, and Deep Water- Our black colorway is a slightly stiffer fabric that offers more compression. The others have a smoother hand for a ‘barely-there’ feeling.
- Embroidered OCIN logo detail.
- FSC Certified Swing tags and reusable Versatex™ packaging
- Candice wears Size Mara in Deep Water.
- Worn with the Hi Waisted Bottom in Jade.
- Candice details: Bust | 31", Bra size | 32C, Waist | 25", Hips | 33.5", Height | 5'7"
- Proudly made with ECONYL® yarn -a 100% regenerated and infinitely recyclable nylon. This fabric offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun and is also Standard 100 certified by Oeko-Tex, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals.
- Black colorway: 79% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide 21% Elastane Lycra® SuperXtra Life™
- Sunset, Shallow, and Deep Water colorways: 78% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide 22% Elastane Lycra® SuperXtra Life™
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Or save the oceans and water and hand wash cold.
Women's Size Guide
We did something different with our naming to disrupt the way we associate ourselves to society’s standards of ‘size’. If you’re in between sizes, we suggest sizing down as the natural give of the yarns will stretch with you. Learn More
|Teslin / XXS||Como / XS||Mara / S||Floe / M||Alta / L|
|Bra Size||AA - A||A - B||B - C||C - D||D|
|Bust (inches)||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 36||37||38|
|Waist (inches)||24 - 25||25 - 26||26 - 27||27 - 28||29 - 30|
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.