Atmos Magazine | Volume 1
- An incredible and thoughtful publication created by the team at Atmos.
- "Atmos is an exploration of climate and culture, a biannual magazine and digital platform curated by an ecosystem of adventurers, creatives, and journalists dedicated to pioneering progress around the world."
- Volume 01: Neo-Natural is a study of humankind's relationship to nature in the age of climate change. This volume touches on topics such as resource depletion and regeneration, gene editing, cellular agriculture, and the increasingly inarguable effects of the Anthropocene on Indigenous communities around the globe.
- Featuring artists like Yoko Ono, ANOHNI, Ryan McGinley, Daniel Beltra, and more, all attempting to answer the question: What does "natural" mean in the modern world?
- This product is a final sale.
- Paper softcover magazine
- Please choose to recycle, repurpose, or better yet re-gift this incredible piece when you're finished with it. It makes for a beautiful coffee table book as well.
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.