re:current Batch 02 Vintage OG 107 Military Fatigue Pant - Green
- Introducing our RE:CURRENT program – Recurrent is a phrase that embodies the cyclical nature of clothing. This is re:current – Batch 02; an ongoing project that celebrates quality over quantity and strives to inspire thoughtful dialogue and new relationships around what we own and consume
The entirety of Batch 02 is exclusively curated from our friends at Kamuy Vintage, a local vintage shop that sources premium, pre-loved goods. Each piece is then adorned with our own unique OCIN graphics: with The Swirl – a symbol of RE:CURRENT and the infinite meaning it holds, and The Wave – a shape that represents movement, fluidity, continual growth in our hearts and in our minds, and the importance of surrendering to come together. Then graphics are screen printed by hand by local artist Nicholas Sihala in Vancouver, on the unceded and traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples.
- Please note, due to its nature, all items are sold as is; each detail is a characteristic of the piece's unique history, its adventures, and the memories it holds. This item is a special project piece and is a final sale, not eligible for exchange or returns.
- A 100% Cotton Vintage OG 107 Military Fatigue Pant.
- Adjustable side waist tabs.
- Two side pockets and a back pocket.
- OCIN Swirl graphic on front left.
- OCIN Wave graphic on the back left hand side pocket.
- Men's fit, but comfortable for all. Available in Size 1 (Men's 28 / Women's 24-25), Size 2 (Men's 30 / Women's 27-28) and Size 3 (Men's 32, Women's 29-30)
- 36" length
- Kinu is 5'5" wearing size 1, Rina is 5'4", wearing size 2, Ash is 5'5" wearing size 3
- 100% cotton
- The garment is pre-loved, pre-worn, and pre-washed. To take care and extend the life of the graphics, we recommend machine wash cold on delicate cycle and lay flat to dry. Or save the oceans and water and hand wash cold.
Sweatpants Size Guide
OCIN Human Friend Ocean Lover Sweatsuit Program: Men's fit, but comfortable for all. If you fall between sizes, please consider whether you prefer your clothes to be more fitted (we recommend true to size) or more relaxed (we recommend sizing up).
|Teslin / XS||Como / S||Mara / M||Floe / L||Alta / XL|
|Waist Width (Inches)||12||14||15||16||17|
|Front Rise (Inches)||7||7||8||8||9|
|Inseam Length (Inches)||29||29||30||30||31|
|Leg Opening (Inches)||6||6||6||7||7|
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.