Chapter 1 / Sharing Stories
OCIN presents the 3rd annual holiday pop up experience – The Break Room
Our annual holiday pop-up, The Break Room, is back December 10-12 and we can’t wait to connect again in person. The Break Room is a space that was created to promote rest, mindfulness, community, and connection; an immersive event that’s carried over the course of three days to allow you the opportunity to shop from local friends of our collective that we admire.
In addition to curating a selection of beautiful brands and creators, we also host calming, thoughtful, and restorative experiences throughout the weekend to complement the vision of inspiring rest and connection during this busy holiday season.
This year, we are incredibly grateful to be partnering with 'Arcade Showroom' – Lock and Mortice and Matthew McCormick’s beautiful new showroom in Gastown in ‘Vancouver’ -- on the unceded and traditional territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh nations.
We invite you to find time to come take a break with us. See below for programming and The Break Room hours and click here to pre-order your snack sets and purchase event tickets.
The Break Room @ Arcade
Friday, December 10th - Sunday, December 12th
#215 – 332 Water Street, Vancouver
(you can also enter via W. Cordova, kitty corner to 350 W. Cordova Street)
This years Break Room brands and creators include:
OCIN, Atmos, Salt & Stone, Hana by Celsia, Kelpy, Yunomi, Haneu Haneu Ceramics, Ball + Cup Ceramics, Minca, Obakki, Adapture, Kamuy Vintage, Room 312, Noren, Bisous Beads, Yellow Dream Sand, Foe & Dear, Mornings, Ellies Chews Granola, Jeremy Jude Lee, Megan Kwan, CINCO Drink Co., Vegan Donuts by Plates by Payts, and Carlo Brito "Coffee & Snacks".
With special launch of OCIN’s new RE:CURRENT vintage capsule program.
The Break Room hours and weekend experiences:
Friday December 10th
• The Break Room opening hours 4-6PM
• Break Room Evening Experience: Opening night intimate musical performance with artist Marylou Villegas at 5PM with beverages by CINCO Drink Co.
Saturday December 11th
• The Break Room opening hours 11-5:30PM
• Break Room Experience: A Filipino Snack Pop in with Carlo Brito's "Coffee & Snacks" (pre-orders required from December 5th - December 9th and pick up at the pop up)
• Break Room Evening experience @ 6:30PM: An immersive sound bath session with otō therapy and Bella Roces (tickets required)
Sunday December 12th -
• The Break Room opening hours 11-5PM
• Break Room Experience: A vegan donut pop in by Plates by Payts (pre-orders required and open until December 10th and pick up at the pop up)