The Classic Top - Olivine
- Classic triangle top with metal clasp closure.
- Removable padding inside for additional support and comfort.
- Adjustable straps, secured with self-loops to minimize the unnecessary production of materials.
- Seamless detail throughout for maximum comfort and a smooth feel.
- Designed for in and out of the water - try it as an everyday baselayer option.
- Made with quick-dry, super soft fabric crafted with ECONYL® regenerated nylon.
- Offered in Black, Olivine, and Sunset - Our black colorway is a slightly stiffer fabric that offers more compression. The others have a smoother hand for a ‘barely-there’ feeling.
- Embroidered OCIN logo detail.
- FSC Certified Swing tags and reusable Versatex™ packaging
- Aspasia wears Size Como in Olivine.
- Worn with the Cheeky Bottom in Olivine.
- Aspasia details: Bust | 30.5", Waist | 26", Hips | 33.5", Height 5'9"
- Proudly made with ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely recyclable nylon. This fabric offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun and is also Standard 100 certified by Oeko-Tex, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals.
- Black colorway: 79% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide 21% Elastane Lycra® SuperXtra Life™
- Olivine and Sunset colorways: 78% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide 22% Elastane Lycra® SuperXtra Life™
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Or save the oceans and water and hand wash cold.
Women's Size Guide
We did something different with our naming to disrupt the way we associate ourselves to society’s standards of ‘size’. If you’re in between sizes, we suggest sizing down as the natural give of the yarns will stretch with you. Learn More
|Teslin / XXS||Como / XS||Mara / S||Floe / M||Alta / L||Deka / XL|
|Bra Size||AA - A||A - B||B - Small C||B - C||C - D||D|
|Bust (inches)||30 - 32||32 - 34||32 - 34||33 - 36||34 - 36||36 - 39|
|Waist (inches)||23 - 24||24 - 25||25 - 26||27 - 29.5||30 - 31||32|
|Hips (inches)||32||32 - 34||34 - 35||34 - 38||39 - 41||43|
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.